Loyal Healthcare has a positive attitude to receiving comments, suggestions or complaints from people. We wish to offer people an explanation for any concern they have and use feedback constructively to improve the services provided by the pharmacy.
LOYAL HEALTHCARE LTD. trading as LOYAL PHARMACY is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09175472, whose registered address is at 1 Manor Farm Court, Great Doddington, NN29 7TR, United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as 'LH' or ‘We’ or ‘Us’ views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Superintendent Pharmacist Sergiu Turcu – General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) Registration No: 2079917
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint;
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint;
• To make sure everyone at Loyal Pharmacy knows what to do if a complaint is received;
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way;
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired;
• To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Loyal Pharmacy.
A complaint can be received:
1. verbally by phone by calling 01933 223744;
2. by email to pharmacy.FT635@nhs.net or,
3. in writing to Loyal Healthcare Ltd., 1 Manor Farm Court, Great Doddington, NN29 7TR, United Kingdom.
We will do our utmost to resolve any issue you may have.
This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use Loyal Healthcare Ltd. Grievance Policy.
Complaint Acknowledgement & Response
We will send you a written or emailed acknowledgment of a complaint within 3 business days.
Within 20 days of receiving a complaint We will send you either:
- a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
- a response which: explains why We are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the delay and which indicates when We expect to be able to provide a final response followed by.
If You are not satisfied with our response, or a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, You may refer the complaint to The General Pharmaceutical Council.
We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than 12 months after You become aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where We will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to You in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that We are prepared to consider.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Sergiu Turcu – Pharmacy Superintendent
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Adopted on: 15th of May 2022
Last Reviewed on: